Thursday

Discounts for Seattle Moms (and non moms too), Yay!


My latest great find: Plum District
It's a website for super savvy moms, and for gals like me who aren't moms but always love a great deal. They offer discounts (yay!) on everything from restaurants and spas, to kids and family activities, to hotels and weekend getaways and more. They are currently serving San Francisco, and Seattle very soon!

The icing on the cake?
When you refer a friend you get $10 Plum dollars! (Another yay!)

How do I refer a friend?
It's easy, just go to the website Plum District and subscribe for Seattle (or your city) and then refer a friend!

How do I get my $10 Plum Dollars?
When your friends purchase their first Plum Deal, you will receive $10 Plum Dollars to use toward your next Plum Deal purchase. They will track all of your referrals and store your Plum Dollars in your account.

When will they be serving Seattle?
Now! So make your wishlists and refer your friends!

How cool is that?
Very cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried the link to Plum District but it's not working for me, just thought you'd like to know...

Shauna said...

I am new here! Would love for you to come visit me too :)

http://www.trying2staycalm.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
ss_blog_claim=dca81ce95456a76534c3c5c451de91d4